Family Navigator Helping Canadian Forces Families Navigate Systems within their communities
Military Family Resource Centres within Canada and abroad work to support Canadian Forces families. We offer community-based programming and we are responsive to the needs of our families.
FamilyNavigator.ca connects Canadian Forces families with local resources, tools, and information to support them with their unique circumstances when it comes to:
- Supporting a family member such as a child with special needs, person with a disability, an elderly parent who requires extra support, or a Canadian Forces Member with an operational injury;
- Navigating mental health services;
- Finding childcare;
- Dealing with military lifestyle challenges;
- Coping with a diagnosis of a health concern; and
- Finding direction when you’re not sure who to call.
If you’re a Canadian Forces family who is looking for some tools to support you with the unique challenges that come with military lifestyle, we will help you find the support you need. This website provides information and direct links to local supports services and resources. …